If your child is accepted for enrollment with HTS, you will receive an Offer Letter from the School with terms and conditions. Parents must contact the school within two weeks after receiving the Offer Letter to complete the enrolment process.
You will be required to:
- Return the signed Offer Letter
- Submit the signed Enrollment Application Form which must be completed in full
- Submit the following documents:
- A certified copy of Student’s School Records for the last 2 years (where applicable)
- A certified copy of Student’s Passport or Birth Certificate
- 03 Student Passport Photographs taken within 6 months (please write student’s full name on the back)
- Completed Student Medical Examination Form (with stamp from registered clinics or hospitals)
- Pay the Enrollment Application fee, Tuition Fee or Reservation Fee (equivalent to 1st payment installment), Security Deposit and other related fees.
All fees can be paid by bank transfer or at school by cash or credit/debit card.
If we are not able to offer your child a place for a specific class, we will give you the option of joining a waiting list.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or check the Admissions FAQs for more details.