Generation Alpha is growing up with the booming of information communication technology, inevitable globalization, and the ever-changing labor market. In order to integrate, adapt and succeed, the Alpha generation must master the 21st Century skills for global citizens as soon as possible.
Let’s join our experts in this international education discussion to learn more about the topic “21st Century skills for global citizens”, such as:
❓What skills do global citizens need in the 21st century?
❓ Which skills are the most important? What do Vietnamese students currently have and lack?
❓How do we support Vietnamese students to strengthen these skills?
🌟 Moreover, in this episode, our panelists will announce two excellent scholarship opportunities at HTS. Audiences can join the Q&A session and interact with our expert guests:
⭐️Ms Cao Phuong Ha – Graduating from the MBA program, Harvard.
- Counselor at Vietnam Ministry of Education & Training (MOET)
- Former General Director of Education First Vietnam (EF).
⭐️Mr. John Slipachenko – Deputy Principal & Director of the Optimized Program for Hanoi Toronto School (HTS)
- Master of Science in Education and Master of Education
- Over 10 years of experience working in education in Canada and Vietnam
⭐️Mr. Dao Minh Viet – Deputy Principal and Head of the MOET Program for Hanoi Toronto School.
- Former Deputy Principal of Hanoi Adelaide School and Former Head of Subject ‘Global Citizens’ (GCED) of Vinschool
- More than 15 years of experience in the education field.
Let’s watch this Livestream on HTS Fan page to learn more about 21st-century skills for global citizens and how to strengthen these skills for our children.