The HTS Principal Scholarships aim to provide equitable opportunities to talented students, support and nurture their academic excellence for a better future, regardless of their background or nationality. If chosen, you will be offered tuition fee reduction for our Ontario Integrated Program.
The application deadline is Sunday, 24th April 2022
Total value of Scholarship: VND 750 million
Coverage: 50% tuition fee for 03 academic years at Hanoi Toronto School
Number of scholarships: 02
Academic program: Integrated pathway
* Please click on the image to expand
- Students entering Grade 3 or Grade 4 in the 2022-2023 academic year
- Excellent academic reports of the past two/ three years.
- Good English proficiency
- Demonstrating talents in music, sport, art, etc., is an advantage
- Won a prize in a domestic and international competition is a great advantage
Relatives of an employee of Hanoi Toronto School or any other identity of International Schools Partnership (ISP) may not apply.
II. How to apply
Record and submit a video presentation (2-minute minimum – 3-minute maximum) in English titled, “Why I am worthy of a HTS Principal Scholarship”. This video needs to accompany the Scholarship Application Form.
III. Scholarship Awarding Process
*Before applying, we recommend reading the Scholarship terms and conditions.
Step 1: Scholarship application
Applicants should complete the Scholarship Application Form by 24th April 2022.
Required documents for the application (attached with the Scholarship Application Form):
- Applicant’s passport photo
- Certified copy of birth certificate or passport
- For students entering grade 3: a full school report of grade 1 and a semester 1 report of grade 2
- For students entering grade 4: a full school report of grade 2 and a semester 1 report of grade 3
- Certificates and Awards for above criteria (if any)
- Video “Why I am worthy of a HTS Principal Scholarship”
These documents/items need to accompany the Scholarship Application Form.
Step 2: Scholarship test
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete the HTS Scholarship Test and participate in a 20-minute interview with the school representatives. The interview will focus on the video topic.
Expected date: Monday, 2nd May 2022
Step 3: Scholarship offer
- HTS will announce the scholarship winner by Sunday, 8th May 2022.
- Runners-up will receive 20% discount scholarships on HTS tuition for the first school year. This discount can’t be used in conjunction with other promotional schemes.
Step 4: Scholarship award
Scholarship Award Ceremony is expectedly held on Sunday,15th May 2022.
*The judges’ decision will be final and no further discussions will be entered into.
If you have questions about your scholarship application or the outcome, please contact the scholarship coordinator via:
- Hotline: 0869111800
- Email: email@example.com